Advice and support services for all incoming students
There are various International Office support services and events designed for both full-time students (degree students) and exchange students. They help new arrivals to settle in and facilitate quick, unbureaucratic assistance in social or financial emergencies:
- Academic and social counseling
- Scholarship advice and financial aid
- Information and counseling for refugees and asylum-seekers
- Welcome day for international exchange students (Erasmus+, LMUexchange)
- Info sessions for international degree students
- Tutor programs
Social counseling and financial aid
Mo, Tue, Thur: 09:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Wed 01:00 - 03:00 p.m.
and on appointment