Study Completion Scholarship
This semester-long scholarship, available by application to LMU's International Office and funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), is for international students and doctoral students at LMU who are registered at the time of application for regular full-time study programs with a history of academic excellence. Applicants must earn their first academic degree (with no postgraduate studies) at LMU within one year and provide evidence for their financial need. The funding amounts of €650 per month for a duration of four months.
Application period for the Summer semester 2018 and Winter semester 2018/2019:
January 8, 2018 to February 15, 2018
1. Please only apply via the online application portal using your LMU campus email address.
2. You will be asked to upload the following documents during the online application
- Résumé with photograph
- Personal statement
- Proof of all completed courses (e.g., transcript from LSF account and/or course certificates), copies of (diploma) intermediate examination certificate and similar documents
- Registration certificate for the current semester
- Copies of passport and visa
- Marriage certificate, for married applicantsBirth certificate(s), for applicants with children
- Residence registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung) for spouse and children if they are resident in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Spouse’s registration certificate for the current semester, if applicable
3. You can find forms for references attesting to your academic ability and academic achievements here. The referees should send the completed reference forms by e-mal to Ms. Busurmanova (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Reference". Deadline: February 15, 2018.
Please note: the International Office cannot give you any information about the reception of the references. Please contact your referees in this regard.
4. You can find the declaration of financial need form here.
5. During your online application, please submit all documents and certificates as PDF files. We reserve the right to request the original documents.
6. You can make changes to your application on the online portal up until the deadline (February, 15 2018). You will not be able to make further changes to your application after this deadline has passed. If you have any questions regarding the application of the online portal, please contact Ms. Gulsara Busurmanova: email@example.com 08921809727.