LMU Cambridge Strategic Partnership
The aim of the strategic partnership between University of Cambridge and the LMU Munich is to explore and support a suitable array of activities that will cement a meaningful and productive collaboration between two of Europe's leading universities. The partnership covers all areas of research and education including:
- Faculty/staff mobility (short-term, visiting lectureships/professorships)
- Junior researcher mobility (PhD students, Postdocs)
- Joint meetings of research groups
- Joint modules in teaching and research training
- Invited lectures and seminars (in particular to establish strategic contact with groups or individuals)
The LMU-Cambridge projects scheduled for 2019 have already been selected.
The application deadline for funding in 2020 will be announced in 2019.
Prof. Dr. Thomas Ackermann
Director for the strategic partnership