Incoming LMU Research Fellowships
The Incoming LMU Research Fellowships are directed at outstanding international junior researchers from all fields of research. They are designed to promote the career development of early-career postdoctoral researchers by fostering their mobility and supporting them in developing their academic profile.
We offer you ideal conditions to carry out your own independent research project. You will be provided with a workplace within one of our Faculties and may also become involved in teaching. During the entire period of the fellowship, you will be supported by a professor from LMU who will function as your mentor. As a member of the Young Center, you will also be associated with the Center for Advanced Studies.
Who Can Apply?
Junior researchers who
- have completed their doctorate within the last 3 years
- comply with the mobility rule of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (i.e. they may not have lived or worked in Germany for more than 12 months during the three years prior to the application deadline)
Fellows must undertake research stays of 3 to 6 months at an international academic partner organization of their own choice, or collaborate with a non-academic partner organization as part of a cross-sectoral research project (funding for these collaborations is guaranteed).
- attractive salary (German public service employee pay grade TV-L E14)
- material and travel expenses of up to € 10,000 p.a.
- start-up funding of up to € 25,000
2 years (In exceptional cases, an additional year of funding may be granted.)
Applications may be submitted on the program’s application portal at any time until the closing date on 1 December 2017.
|For further questions please contact email@example.com|
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 754388.|