To all international professors and postdocs at LMU, Team Gateway cordially invites you and your families to join us at our events planned for 2014!
The Gateway Team invites all international faculty and postdocs - and their families - to attend the following events scheduled for this year. These events introduce you to some characteristic aspects of life in Munich and Bavaira, and provide opportunities to meet other members of LMU's international community.
Gateway Events – 2014
10 May – Schmankerltour: Bavarian Food Tasting and Markets
- Time: 1pm-3pm
- Price: €40 per person
- Meeting point:
- In case of rain, Weißes Bräuhaus
- Minimum number of participants: 10
- Deadline to register:
2o June – Chinese Tower Biergarten
- Time: 4pm-7pm
- In case of rain: Löwenbräukeller
Autumn Welcome Reception - Details to follow
27 November – Nürnberger Christkindlesmarkt and City Tour
- Time: 9am-8pm
- Price: Bayern ticket (€23 per ticket + €4 per each additional person, up to 5 people) & city tour (€110 per 25 guests)
- Meeting point: Munich Central Station
- In case of rain: postpone
If you are interested in attending an event, please register with Shannon Campbell by email in advance. Your email should include:
- Your full name and nationality
- Your affiliation with and position at LMU
- The names of those accompanying you, including the ages of any children
- Any other relevant information; e.g. special needs, dietary restraints, etc.
Please take note of the following:
- All fees are to be paid in cash at the meeting point the day of the event.
- By registering, you agree to participate at your own risk.
- LMU assumes no liability.
- By registering, you allow LMU unlimited usage of any photos taken of you or your family members at the event.