Careers in Science Management
Science management is a growing professional field in universities and research institutions. In addition to organizational skills, one needs an understanding of the needs of science. How do you become a science manager? Which skills should you bring with you? How are career options? Four experts report on their personal science management career and about opportunities on the German market.
- Dr. Elisabeth Schepers, Deputy Secretary General, Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Kerstin Dübner-Gee, Head of Department Human Resources Development & Opportunities, MPG
- Dr. Jens Pape, Chancellor, Munich School of Philosophy
- Dr. Tobias Niemann, Managing Director Munich Cluster for Systems Neurology (SyNergy), LMU Munich
- Dr. Christiane Haupt, Department Human Resources Development & Opportunities, MPG