Erasmus+ students and LMUexchange students are enrolled as “program-students” and are admitted for a period limited to a maximum of two semesters per study cycle.
Should you want to complete your degree in Munich, you must apply for admission as a regular student. The application and admission regulations for full-time students then apply.
Date of Enrollment
Enrollment for the winter semester usually takes place at the International Office in September/October and for the summer semester at the beginning of April (you will find the exact dates in your notification of admission).
Documents required for enrollment
- Notification of admission (Zulassungsbescheid)
- Proof of health insurance from a German state insurance provider (gesetzliche Krankenkasse)
- A valid passport or identity card
Notes concerning enrollment
- You are required to come to enrollment in person – this cannot be done by proxy
- You can only enroll if your documents are complete
- After enrollment you have to pay the fee of currently 129,40 € to get your student identity card. You will get further information at enrollment.