Ingredients for 6 people:
- 800g chicken breast
- 750g bell peppers
- 250g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 packages mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- Cut chicken breast in 2 cm cubes, the peppers and mushrooms into thin slices.
- Cook diced onions in a pre-heated pan until translucent.
- Cook remaining vegetables while stirring until just al dente.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook until chicken is heated through and golden brown.
- Top with cheese and keep on hot plate until cheese is melted.
- Spread on flour tortillas, fold up and enjoy.