Ingredients (Sufficient for 10 portions):
- 1 kg white corn tortillas
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 500 g chicken breast
- 150 g Panela cheese
- 250 g sour cream
- 5 guajillo chilis
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 white onion
- Vegetable oil
- Boil the chicken breast with a piece of onion, a garlic clove and salt and mince when ready.
- Cut the tortillas into totopos and fry them in vegetable oil.
- Broil the guajillo chili turning them frequently. Soak in water for about 25 minutes until they are soft.
- Broil the tomatoes until the skin is easy to peel.
- In a blender, mix the tomatoes, chilis, a garlic clove and salt.
- Fry the sauce in a pan for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the totopos with the sauce, chicken, sour cream, panela cheese, chopped onion and coriander.