Ingredients (serves 4):
- 500 g ripe Camembert
- 40 g soft butter
- 200 g cream cheese
- 80 g finely chopped onions
- Salt, pepper
- Paprika, caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp. spoons of chopped chives
- 60 g finely sliced onion rings
- 6-8 tbsp. of beer to taste
- Mash the Camembert with a fork and add the butter, cream cheese and onions.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and caraway seeds to taste. Add beer gradually and stir.
- Spoon a portion of Obatzda onto each plate and garnish with onion rings, chives and caraway seeds. Serve preferably with rye bread, wholemeal bread and radishes.