- 1-2 pkg. date tomatoes or small vine tomatoes
- 2 medium-sized red onions
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 bunch green onions (spring onions)
- Lime juice
- 1 cucumber
- Wash tomatoes and cut into quarters. Peel onions, cut into halves and slice very thinly. Cut cucumber into small cubes. Tip: In all cases, the smaller the better!!!
- Wash coriander, mint and onions well. Coriander and mint should be chopped finely and the green onions cut into thin rings.
- Mix everything together. Add lime juice and salt, and mix again.