Ingredients for two loaves
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 2 2/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups mashed banana (which can be overripe)
- Combine the butter, sugar and eggs in bowl.
- Add flour and milk (in alternate portions) and work into the mixture to form a smooth dough
- Add the bananas to the last portion of the flour and mix into the dough.
- Spoon the whole mixture into (two!) loaf pans and bake at 175°C for 50 min.