LMU Research Fellowships
Excellent Support for Outstanding Postdocs
The LMU Research Fellowships support the career development of outstanding postdocs from all fields of research. You will benefit from:
- a two-year fellowship with a competitive salary and substantial research budget
- managing your own research project with the support of an LMU professor
- undertaking research stays at international partner organizations
- an excellent infrastructure and a wide variety of professional training options
- the vibrant interdisciplinary exchange at the Young Center of LMU’s Center for Advanced Studies
|Chemist Henry Schurkus is the first Outgoing LMU Fellow. With an LMU Research Fellowship in his bag, he will work at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena. His project could help to make hydrogen production more carbon neutral.|
|Art historian Philippe Cordez teases out the hidden connotations of objects that have come down to us from pre-modern times. He joined LMU as a Research Fellow, and now leads a Junior Research Group financed by the Elite Network of Bavaria.|
Call for Applications now open
We will award ten Incoming and five Outgoing LMU Research Fellowships to outstanding early career researchers from all fields of research. Applications can be submitted online at any time until closing date on 12 November 2019.
The Fellowship term must commence between July and September 2020.
Your access to our application website:
Please apply here!
For more information:
- sign up to our mailing list
- have a look at our brochure (PDF)
- read more about the LMU Research Fellowships Program
- get in touch with the Research Fellowships Team
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 754388.|