How do I apply for admission?
This application form is suitable for the following groups of applicants:
- EU/ECR citizens or non-EU/ECR citizens applying for a degree program without admission restrictions and without aptitude assessment
- EU/ECR citizens or non-EU/ECR citizens applying for a degree program with aptitude assessment, pre-registration requirement or academic advising and orientation
- Non-EU/ECR citizens applying for a preparatory course at Studienkolleg
- Non-EU/ECR citizens applying to begin a degree program (1st semester) which is subject to local or national admission restrictions
If you have more than one nationality, please observe these regulations.
This product is not suitable for:
- German and Bildungsinländer applicants
- EU/ECR citizens applying to begin a degree program with admission restrictions
- Non-EU/ECR citizens applying for an advanced semester of degree program with admission restrictions
See here to find out where you need to apply:
University Application Navigator
The University Application Navigator helps you to find out the responsible departments / offices for your application and registration procedure.